What you’ll need:
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Rapeseed oil
- 4 lamb steaks (750g in total)
- 2 red peppers
- 8 fresh bay leaves
- 2 lemons
- A few sprigs of fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Peel and bash the garlic with a generous pinch of sea salt in a pestle and mortar, then add the dried oregano and enough olive oil to loosen the mixture.
- Cut the lamb into 3cm chunks, then place in a large bowl. Season with black pepper, then add the marinade, and toss to coat.
- Halve, deseed and cut the peppers into chunks, and cut the lemons into wedges, then thread onto 8 skewers, alternating between lamb, pepper, bay leaves and lemon wedges.
- Lay the skewers on griddle and cook for 10 15 minutes turning them over several times.