A delicious Waffle Berry Puddings made with raspberries, white chocolate and waffles in mini Dutch ovens, they are an amazing summer dish.
Light your fire pit, build a good body of fuel and allow the flames to die down. Move the embers away from the centre to the outside of the fire pit so there is a space in the centre for the dutch ovens.
- 2 packets waffles
- 150g white chocolate – cut into chunks
- 200g frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 500g crème fraîche
- 3 eggs
- Vanilla essence
- Butter for greasing
- Icing sugar
- You will need 6 mini Dutch Ovens.
- Using a cutter to fit the bottom of the mini Dutch ovens cut 6 discs out of the waffles, then cut the remaining waffles into small pieces – 1cm cubes.
- Grease the pots well with the butter, place a waffle disc in the bottom, and then layer with the chopped chocolate, frozen raspberries, and cubed waffles, and repeat until the pots are full.
- Combine the sugar, flour, eggs, vanilla essence and the crème fraîche in a jug and whisk together until blended.
- Pour this mixture over the waffles, leave to soak for 30 mins or a couple of hours if possible.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes in the centre of the fire pit (turning the pots around halfway through cooking) when cooked they should be set in the centre.
- Cool for 10 minutes, dust with icing sugar before serving with ice cream (we heartily recommend Rowlestone Farmhouse ice cream). Enjoy!