Have your fire pit hot and ready to go and place the grill onto the fire pit and allow to get hot.
- 150g full-fat yoghurt
- 3 tbsp tikka paste
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 3cm piece of fresh ginger grated
- 300g firm Paneer, cut into 2.5 cm cubes, 18 pieces
- 1 red pepper, cut into 18 pieces
- 1 green pepper, Cut into 18 pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into 6 wedges
- Salt and pepper
- Rapeseed oil
- Coriander to garnish
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the yoghurt, tikka paste, garlic and ginger. Season with salt and pepper. Gently fold through the Paneer and peppers. Peel off the outer two or three layers of each wedge of onion and add those, stirring them to coat in the marinade. Marinate for a good hour at room temperature, or for a few hours in the fridge.
- (Reserve the rest of the onion for the mango relish.)
- When you are ready to cook, thread everything alternately on the skewers and place them on the hot, oiled grill to cook for around 12-15 minutes, turning a couple of times until the paneer and vegetables are lightly charred in places.
- Serve on a platter sprinkled with chopped coriander and the mango relish.