Light your Woodee or other fire pit and allow the wood or charcoal to burn down so there are no fierce flames. Move the coals to the outside leaving a space in the centre.
- 2 Salmon fillets – skin removed
- 1 packet of Spicy Mexican Rice (Uncles Ben’s)
- ½ Courgette – cut into small cubes
- ½ green pepper – cut into small cubes
- 4 cherry tomatoes – cut in half
- ½ Chilli
- Lime juice
- Coriander - chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Divide the rice equally onto 2 squares of baking parchment/foil. On top of the rice add the pepper, courgette and tomatoes. Cube the salmon and place on top of the vegetables, sprinkle over the finely sliced chilli, season with salt and pepper and finally squeeze over a little lime juice.
- Fold the foil square diagonally in half and seal like a pasty, place in the centre of the fire pit, and cook for 15-25 minutes.
- When cooked remove carefully from the fire pit and place onto a serving dish, open up the parcel and scatter over some chopped coriander leaves. Serve with our avocado salsa.