What you’ll need:
- 300g red cabbage
- 1 large carrot, coarsely grated
- 1 red-skinned apple, coarsely grated
- Bunch spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise (optional)
- 1 tbsp wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- Bunch of chopped parsley
- Salt, pepper & sugar
- Using a large knife, shred the cabbage and place in a large bowl with the carrot, apple, spring onions and chopped parsley.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar and oil.
- Season then toss into the slaw.
Perfect accompaniment to your Venison Winter Warmer!