Can be made a few hours in advance and kept in the fridge.
What you’ll need:
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small red chili, seeded and chopped
- 3 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- Juice 1 lime
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 avocados
- ½ bunch spring onions, sliced
- Small bunch coriander, chopped
- Pinch sugar, salt & black pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine the onion, chilli, tomatoes, lime and vinegar with some seasoning and mix well.
- When you’re ready to eat, peel, stone and chop the avocados and add them to the salsa mix along with the coriander, season to taste.
- Serve immediately with a Venison burger!